While a couple of the quotes could benefit from more context, they are all worth hearing. Please enjoy this calming video
Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Zen Master, poet, and peace activist who has inspired millions of people worldwide through his teachings of mindfulness, compassion, and peace. In this video, we have compiled 30 of his most inspiring quotes that will help you find inner peace and happiness.
- Smile, breathe, and go slowly.
- The present moment is the only moment available to us, and it is the door to all moments.
- No mud, no lotus.
- Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness.
- We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness.
- The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention.
- The true miracle is not walking on water or walking in air, but simply walking on this earth.
- The most important thing is to remember the most important thing.
- Peace is every step.
- Understanding means throwing away your knowledge.
View original post 434 more words